Time is TBD|
Boys in Literacy Online
BOYS IN LITERACY ONLINE
Cracking the Code
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Boys in Literacy Online
About the event
Cracking the Code - Boys in Literacy
Keynote Speaker, Marshall Diggs MEd, will inspire, teach and empower you with best-practice skills and strategies to engage and improve Boys in Literacy as he shares from his reservoir of experience as a Principal, PLD Presenter, Literacy leader and father of three boys.
What is your data telling you about boys’ literacy achievement levels?
Are there discrepancies in your boys’ achievement data?
Is your school’s target Boys / Literacy?
Boys in Literacy is a fresh look at best-practice pedagogy as well as emergent pedagogy that is proven to actually work in improving boys’ achievement levels, particularly in literacy. Grounded in recent international research, including research from the McGill Centre for Research in Neuroscience, you will come away equipped with truck-loads of hands-on practical tools, and be armed and dangerous with the skills, strategies and inspirations to crack the code and enable boys to achieve and succeed in literacy.
Boys in Literacy Online is broken down into 5 engaging webinars:
- BOYS BRAINS: You will gain an understanding of the neurological construct and development of boys’ brains;
- BOYS IN WRITING: You will gain techniques to emplower boys to be great writers;
- BOYS IN READING: You will receive valuable resources and strategies to lead staff workshops around improving boys’ literacy achievement levels;
- BOYS PEDAGOGY: You will be equipped with an array of best-practice pedagogical approaches that work for enabling and empowering boys;
- COMMUNITY ACTION PLAN: You will be challenged to map a way forward and collaboratively see boys engage in literacy.
If you don’t want to miss this incredible opportunity to discover the secrets to unlocking boys’ minds and empowering them to achieve in literacy, then BOOK NOW for Boys in Literacy.
This event is now being offered online. Engaging webinars are available now for delegates to watch at a time suitable to them. Instructions will be provided to enter a password-protected site which hosts 5 webinars that are available for delegates to watch over 7 days:
Book Now for $199. We make it simple and will email a GST invoice to your school within 2-3 days of the tickets being purchased. Please contact us for Group Rate Specials. Once payment of invoice is received, you will be provided with instructions to enter a password-protected site which hosts 5 webinars that are available for delegates to watch at a time suitable to you over 7 days.
Online WebinarsNZ$199.00Tax: +NZ$29.85 GST